DIY Cleaning Kit
It’s a fact. Sanitization of water equipment is required by the WQA, recommended by most equipment manufacturers and even widely accepted by homeowners. PurSolution's Water Softener Cleaning kit incorporates three compound solutions and a liquid sanitizer. The liquid sanitizer* is EPA and NSF** approved and has been proven to kill 99.99% of harmful bacteria without using chlorine, oxidizers or acids that can harm system equipment, parts and resin. The three compound solutions add increased protection in helping clarify, clean, and condition your water equipment so that it is working at optimal performance. As a rule of thumb, water treatment equipment should be sanitized and cleaned regularly at every service call or in six-month intervals to insure maximum protection.
- Sanitizes in just 60 SECONDS
Adds LONGEVITY to your water equipment
- Helps maintain ionic and WATER EFFICIENCY
- EPA and NSF CERTIFIED for use in water softeners
- ELIMINATES odors and sanitizes tanks, hoses, & lines
- Allows your water equipment to work at its MAXIMUM potential
- PREVENTS most bacteria & microorganism growth when used as directed
- Helps provide your family, appliances, fixtures, & home with HIGH-QUALITY treated water
*The liquid sanitizer is designed to sanitize the walls and compartments of the unit, not the water. **Certified to NSF/ANSI 60 Standards. EPA Est, No. 3640-WI-01 EPA Reg. No. 1839-155-73529.